I finally gave in and decided to try out Laneige. I decided to pick up the Light Power Essential Skin Refiner and the Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack.
Laneige Light Power Essential Skin Refiner
This product is used as a toner. It should be used after cleansing and before moisturizing.
– Eliminates impurities in the pores, and removes keratin for clear and transparent skin.
– Bio Dusali, extracted from fermented seaweed with strong energy of life, supplies energy to the skin and promotes keratin turnover, while the Hyacinth extracts purify the skin from heavy metal, smog, and other harmful materials to leave the skin moist and transparent.
– Niacinamide helps for brightened skin tone with keratin care. Cotton extracts prevents skin damage to refine oily and dull skin for clear and healthy skin
- Packaging. I really like the packaging, I think it looks really pretty. The product is really easy to dispense as well.
- I really like the clean feeling I get after using it and it absorbs really well into my skin.
- The scent is pretty pleasant.
- I think it’s great value for money
- None that I can find.
Overall, I would most probably purchase this product again. I am really enjoying it. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean after using it.
Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack
Product Description: High-concentration multiberry extract yogurt pack for deep nourishment and softer skin texture.
* High-concentration multiberry extract yogurt pack that nourishes skin from deep inside and leaves skin supple
* Hydraties, nourishes and regenerates skin for supple and firming skin.
– Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, promotes collagen synthesis, and enhances defense ability of skin from harmful external causes to leave skin healthier and firmer. Its anti-inflammatory effects also soothes skin from skin troubles.
– Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries, and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
* Exfoliation for smoother skin texture.
– NAG (N-acetyl-D-Glucosamine), one of the NMF(Natural Moisturizing Factor), and Niacinamide (a component of Vitamin B3) softens and clears micro size dead skin cells left after exfoliating for even denser and smoother skin texture.
* Richer plain yogurt texture
– Fresh creamy texture of yogurt nourishes skin with soft touch.
How to use:
1. Use after washing the face and using the skin refiner.
2. Take an appropriate amount (2.5cm in diameter is recommended), and evenly spread on the face avoiding the eye are.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water about 5-10 minutes later.
* Use 1-2 times a week.
* For best results, use Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel in advance.
- The smell. It smells so yummy! I have to refrain myself from wanting to eat it. Haha
- Not too expensive.
- It didn’t do much for my skin. I’ve read that it makes your skin soft and supple and I just didn’t see any difference. Maybe it just wasn’t for my skin and it might work for you.
Overall, I didn’t think that it was that great. I probably wouldn’t repurchase it again. I’m currently trying out the Water Sleeping Pack_EX and will probably write up on it later. 🙂
I hope this was helpful to someone. 🙂 If you liked this post please follow my blog for more posts by clicking on either the follow button or bloglovin’ button on the right. ♥