I FINALLY WATCHED DESPICABLE ME 2!!! I LOVED IT! It was so funny and amazing! You can see the difference in the graphics as well. It has improved so much, which I didn’t even think was possible. I really want to watch it again! 😡
Won’t spoil it for anyone but I suggest you watch it. Its great for a laugh. 🙂
Hello beautiful people! ♥
Last week when Luxola had a 30% discount sale, I couldn’t help myself and decided to pick up some stuff. I picked up 2 sleek palettes, a tangle teaser, 2 models own glitter nail polish, duwop lip venom and duwop prime venom (which I left in the bag, hence the lack of its appearance in the photo).
The sleek palettes that I got are the Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Ultra Matte V2 and The i-Divine Sparkle 2 Limited Edition (or so it says on the packaging. haha). The original palette that I had wanted was already out of stock. 😦 Booo.
Model own nail polish in Blizzard and Southern Lights. I didn’t really like how Southern Lights nail polish went on. It was pretty gloopy and went on uneven. It looked really pretty though. Shame that the polish itself was crap.
I don’t find much use of the tangle teezer. Maybe its just not made for Asian hair as it doesn’t seem to do much for mine. Haha. Probably won’t be repurchasing that.
I’ll be reviewing the lip products in another post. This post is just to show the stuff I picked up from the Luxola sale. I’m currently avoiding that website because I keep wanting to get new things. orz
Till the next post! 🙂
Water Sleeping Pack_EX
What is it?
It is a lightweight gel mask which you leave on your skin overnight and wash off the next morning. The light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation
(Excuse the crappy photo. Was taken with my phone because my camera ran out of battery and my charger is at my apartment)
Product Benefits :
Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply.
The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.
– Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.
– Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
– An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC, Sleepscent™(Patent application No. 10-2009-0043726), helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep. A good sleep effect allowing sufficient relaxation eventually reinforces skin restoration for healthier skin condition. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.
– Light gel-type texture without stickiness but moisture leaves you a comfortable sleep.
How to use it:
1. In the evening, follow the face relaxing massage after applying skin refiner and emulsion after face wash.
2. After taking appropriate amount(2.5cm in diameter recommended), mark on nose tip ,cheeks, forehead, and chin areas, and feel the scent for about 3 seconds. * Relax your body and mind through the Sleepscent™.
3. Gently spread over the face from inner part to outer part along the skin texture. 4. Go to sleep after absorption without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning)
* Use once or twice a week.
* Apply more than recommended amount when your skin is particularly dry.
* Open the cap and breathe in the scent of Water Sleeping Pac_EX about 5 seconds before use when you feel a heavy stress.
- I really like how it makes my skin really soft and smooth the next day.
- It really hydrates your skin.
- The scent is pleasant
- It’s really light weight
- The price isn’t too over the top in comparison to other high end brands that sell masks.
- The gel doesn’t leave your pillows all gross when you’re sleeping.
- Although it is lightweight, I don’t really like sleeping with it on.
Overall, I think its a great product because you do get your money’s worth from it. I’ve also never used anything quite like it before. I would recommend trying this out if you have dry skin or like waking up to soft baby skin in the mornings. I would definitely repurchase this again. If you know someone who is going to South Korea, get them to help you purchase it there. It’s half the price and I believe they do sets as well.
Thanks for reading! Hope this was helpful to someone! 🙂
Midterms are tomorrow and I haven’t finished studying for it yet!
I actually have a bunch of posts lined up, but haven’t finished them up because of mid terms and what not.
If you like reading my posts either follow me via WordPress or bloglovin’. Both buttons are on the right. Thank you for reading my tiny blog 🙂
I know I am not alone on this one. So many people I know have low body confidence or hate the body that they are in. In this day and age, we are constantly bombarded by the media of what is an acceptable body type or how we should look. It’s given people a “Barbie and Ken” complex about themselves. ( I just made that up. Not even sure if it exists. Haha )
I remember being in secondary school and hating the way I looked. ( I was a really late bloomer. Some still joke I haven’t actually hit puberty. ) I got teased for being small and flat chested. It made me get so obsessed with the idea of having huge boobs that I’ve even considered getting my boobs done. I also used to be so obsessed with my weight that I would starve myself or take diet pills ( which don’t work ). I was so obsessed on being what media has told me is beautiful that it has made me hate my body. It also didn’t help when boys I knew told me that I looked “hotter” once I lost weight.
It took me a while, but I finally grew out of it. Well, sorta. I still have days where I hate my body but, my body is my own and I should embrace it. So what if I have small boobs, at least they’ll remain perky when I get older. Haha. I also realised that personality is so much more important than aesthetics. Looks can only get you so far in life. Well, for us normal folk anyway. When I stopped obsessing over my body, I realised that people wanted to get to know me or date me because of my personality. Not because of my boobs or my weight. I’m sure this all plays a role, but if someone can’t see past the physical stuff to get to know you, they certainly aren’t worth your time.
One day I hope to be truly and completely comfortable in my own skin.
If you couldn’t be bothered to read or didn’t understand my 4am ramble, you should watch Sprinkle of Glitter’s video 🙂
OMG. I cannot deal with the haze any more. Maybe I have exceptionally weak lungs. Even the mask didn’t help me much. I literally feel like passing out. 😦
My chest hurts so bad. I can’t even breathe properly. I hope the haze goes away soon.
How many of you obsess over something that hasn’t happened or even nothing?
I know I’m guilty of this. I get so obsessed over the idea of something that might potentially happen that it consumes me. I end up getting so stressy over it and it hasn’t even happen yet, or might not even happen. I always end up over thinking things and making a mess of the present situation, even creating problems that didn’t exist. The thing is, I just really enjoy planning and that just leads to really high expectations of how things should be, as we all know usually leads to greater disappointment.
So, I’ve decided I’m not going to over think or obsess over things that are yet to come. With a tattoo like Carpe Diem, I should really live up to it and just take things as they come. Whether it’s with school, job, my future or relationships. I just need to let things take their course. Obsessing does nothing for anyone.